PO Box 415
Invermere BC V0A 1K0
Community Greenhouse physical location:
Beside David Thompson Secondary School, South Service Entrance, 1535 14th Street, Invermere, British Columbia.
Directions to Parking Lot at DTSS
- Turn off the highway 93/95 towards Invermere, you’ll pass by a Home Hardware, continue through two sets of lights (you’ll go down a big hill, over a bridge and up a big hill).
- Turn right at the next set of lights (By Sobey’s) onto 4th street.
- Turn Left onto 10th ave
- At the next stop sign turn right onto 13th street
- Turn left at stop sign (by J.A Laird School) onto 13th ave
- Turn right at stop sign onto 14th street
- Drive over a speed bump past the school and take your next left up a hill into a parking lot (it’s the high school/ College of the Rockies parking lot).
- Park up here. Walk past the College towards the track, continue down the side of the College past the track (on the grass), down a wee hill and VOILA! There she be – The Community Greenhouse & Permaculture Garden.
Wooozers! We know that’s a lot of information to remember, so here’s nifty download of the directions for you to print.