Gardening Basics Workshop Series 3 – Transplanting and Ongoing Care
April 25 at 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm$25.00 – $30.00
Gardening Basics Workshop Series
A WORK AND LEARN SERIES
Get your hands dirty working in the greenhouse while you learn!
Opportunity for gardeners to be gentler on the earth while harvesting more nutritious food…
Part 3. Transplanting and Ongoing Care
- Review your finalized garden plan for appropriate plant placement Design a Transplant system that works for you – you will actually be transplanting plants in the greenhouse.
- Labeling seedlings
- Determine when you will put your own transplants in your garden.
- Understand the ongoing care and feeding of your new crop.
- Insects the good, the bad and the ugly – identify, discuss impact and solutions.
- Learn to identify other garden problems just by looking – mold, slugs, drought, chemical imbalance.
Date: April 25, 2023
Time: 6:00 – 8:30
Location: Groundswell Community Greenhouse
Cost: Members (Regular and Premium) – $25.00 Non Members $30.00
What to bring: Your Garden Journal, your garden gloves, trowel, water bottle, photos of bedding plants you started at home.
***NOTE: if you book all 4 programs in this series the total cost for members is $80.00, a savings of $20. Ticket available in part 1