We invite you to become a Groundswell member! Becoming a ‘Groundsweller’ will keep you in the loop of what is exciting, new and upcoming. You will receive:
• Newsletters, giving you priority invites to upcoming events and workshops.
• Reduced pricing on food preservation tool library rentals
• First chance at community garden plot rentals
• Great produce at reasonable prices
• Lower cost tickets to events & workshops (some exceptions apply)
Becoming a member is not only about what you get, it’s about what you give. As a non-profit, Groundswell uses this funding for the development and continuation of our many programs, events and operation of our gardens and Community Greenhouse.
Groundswell Membership is a $20 annual fee. If you would like to offer a donation as well, we thank you for your generosity! Download the Groundswell Membership Form and mail it in or drop it off at the Greenhouse. Or add membership to your shopping cart by clicking on the icon to the right – you’ll have a chance to adjust contribution should you choose to add a donation. Payment may be made by cheque or by checking out with your shopping cart online.