Thank you so much for your membership! Having you on our team means so much to us here at Groundswell Community Greenhouse and Gardens.
Now more then ever your involvement is needed to continue the amazing work that has built this organization and support more gardens, education about gardening and access to healthy local food. Your membership will provide you many benefits:
- Price discounts on talks, workshops, and events.
- Ongoing email updates on what we are doing and how you can get involved.
- Opportunities to rent one of our community gardens.
- Rental of our Steam Juicer, fruit and veggie Dehydrator, Canner and Pressure cooker, as well as our Apple Press.
- Opportunities to get your hands dirty as a volunteer at our gardens or greenhouse.
- Opportunities to mentor or be mentored on an ongoing basis both formally and informally.
- Tips and info on what, were and how to grow more abundant, beautiful gardens.
- Participate in gardening tours and contests.
Together we are building a healthier community!
Special Interests: Please share a few thoughts on what is important to you and what you are hoping for, as a result of your membership in Groundswell Community Greenhouse and Gardens. Point form is terrific. Ideas and feedback are appreciated. Contact us after completing membership if these info are not in your subscription.
Note: your application will be responded to immediately. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org . We will be happy to respond.
Just a reminder that there are annual members fun Get-to-Know Your Fellow Member Gardeners each spring and fall. As a member you will be notified of all upcoming events.
2022 – Annual membership – $20.