Hours of operation
Sunday & Friday 9-3 pm
Groundswell Phone: (250) 342-3337
The phone isn’t necessarily answered during hours of operations as we might be outside, etc. and it is not answered outside of those hours. The best way to contact us pretty much anytime is to either come in during hours of operations, or to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing Address: PO Box 415, Invermere, BC, V0A 1K0
Groundswell Community Greenhouse and Garden and Site 1 Community Garden physical location:
Beside David Thompson Secondary School, South Service Entrance, 1535 14th Street, Invermere, British Columbia, V0A 1K4.
Site 2 – Mt Nelson Community Gardens-
Mt Nelson Community Gardens (in the Mt Nelson Athletic Park) – 1500 14th Street, Invermere, BC
During the week please use the parking lot at DTSS (directions below) and walk down beside the College of The Rockies. During off hours there is very limited parking directly in front of the Community Greenhouse.
Directions to Parking Lot at DTSS
- Turn off the highway 93/95 towards Invermere, you’ll pass by a Home Hardware, continue through two sets of lights (you’ll go down a big hill, over a bridge and up a big hill).
- Turn right at the next set of lights (By Sobey’s) onto 4th street.
- Turn Left onto 10th ave
- At the next stop sign turn right onto 13th street
- Turn left at stop sign (by J.A Laird School) onto 13th ave
- Turn right at stop sign onto 14th street
- Drive over a speed bump past the school and take your next left up a hill into a parking lot (it’s the high school/ College of the Rockies parking lot).
- Park up here. Walk past the College towards the track, continue down the side of the College past the track (on the grass), down a wee hill and VOILA! There she be – The Community Greenhouse & Permaculture Garden.