from the valley’s top Tomato grower – Sabrina Boileau
1. Early growth stages and seedlings start – Types of tomatoes: choosing your perfect tomato!
2. Transplanting and dealing with common pest
3. Middle season care and pruning
4. End of season care and harvest
part 1. Early growth stages and seedlings start – Types of tomatoes: choosing your perfect tomato!
– Timing for greenhouse planting vs. garden planting
– How to be successful when starting tomato seedlings
– How to care for young tomato plants
Date: Tuesdays, March 14
Time: 6:30 – 8:00
Location: Groundswell greenhouse
Cost: Note: Maximum of 14 people. Members $20. Non members: $30
Note: when booking for all 4 – Members – $60/Non Members $100
Facilitator: Sabrina Boileau, a passionate expert on bio-intensive agriculture
Things to Bring: your garden journal (if you don’t have one you can buy one at the garden for $10), garden gloves, dress in layers it will be warm in the greenhouse and then as night sets it will get cooler, water bottle)